- I had a little lie in though woke to the sound of Matilda giggling at the word 'bottom'.
- Quiet solo breakfast for me whilst flicking through the new edition of Marie Claire.
- The husband went off again for a 40 mile cycle ride in the sun ahead of next Sunday.
- I cleaned the bathroom, hoovered, washed floors and tidied up.
- Matilda played in the garden, drew and watched 'Despicable Me'.
- A quick trip to Sainsbury's local for some ice cold Prosecco.
- Pointing out the different flowers to Matilda who relished getting their names correct.
- Strolling in the sun to our friends house for the first BBQ of the year.
- Eating lots, drinking even more.
- Watching the children gulp down their sausages followed by brownies and strawberries.
- Marvelling at the children playing games, running around, creating their own palace and doctor's surgery.
- Laughing at the children finding any excuse to strip off and run around the garden naked.
- Finally getting home.
- Watering all the pots and window boxes.
- Collapsing on the sofa whilst watching Coronation Street still feeling rather full.
- Watching the husband snooze away on the sofa.
- Early night.
Tuesday, 7 May 2013
A Bank Holiday Monday
What a beautiful day! The sun finally shone on a Bank Holiday, there was no rain to be found over London. At times it was even a little too hot. This is what we did: