Yesterday was all about sheltering from the wind and rain. Today was all about basking in the glorious Spring sunshine. Here's what we got up to this weekend of contrasts:
- Dinner at home with our great friends was very welcome after enduring the traffic on the M4.
- Drinking a little bit too much Chablis.
- Driving towards the most perfect rainbow.
- Baking these easy Nutella swirl banana muffins.
- Making a big pot of delicious Spag bol.
- Spending the afternoon at the theatre seeing The AMAZING Book of Mormon (a treat from my gorgeous husband).
- Feeling a teeny weeny bit hungover.
- Tucking into a huge bowl of Spag bol.
- Watching the weirdly disturbing yet brilliant film Sightseers.
- Boiled eggs on toast.
- Spending the afternoon messing around in Corams Fields.
- Loving watching Matilda make new friends who were now her 'best friends'.
- Watching Matilda conquer the big climbing frame.
- Having our first picnic of the year.
- Basking in sunny happy London.
- Being happy that the washing that's been on the line in the garden since last Wednesday was finally dry.
- Having a family dinner whilst catching up on Doctor Who.
- Finally looking forward to an early night with my new book.
Post a Comment