A beautiful Spring Bank holiday Sunday filled with sun rays awaited us today and this is how we spent it:
- An early rise to feed a client's cat, though not as early as the Husband who was up at 6am to train for his Charity Bike Ride next weekend.
- Stuck for an hour on the M4 trying to get past the Windsor roadworks.
- Late in Cirencester.
- Buying a scarf in French Gray, Cirencester.
- Following my cousin with a satnav that took us on a long but stunning route through the villages.
- Disappointing lunch at the Swan at Southrop, lack of staff = long wait for cold food.
- Lovely spending time with my cousins.
- Great puddings though: Passionfruit Bavarois and Chocolate mousse!
- Walking round the Burford shops.
- Buying Gloucester pork sausages and free range eggs.
- After taking in lovely fresh country air, I loved watching Matilda and the husband sleep soundly in the car whilst I drove back down the M40.
- Eating cheese and crackers.
- Having a big bowl of Rhubarb and Blueberry crumble with custard.
- Finally watching the magical Life of Pi which I've been desperate to see.
- An early night ahead of the first BBQ of the Summer at a friends place.
- Love three day weekends.
Post a Comment