- Having scrambled egg on soda bread whilst Matilda tucked into her favourite chocolate croissant.
- Going to Sunday morning Children's mass.
- Hanging out the washing in the sun.
- Driving through Richmond Park looking for deer
- Coffee, Beetroot cake and a wander round the beautiful Petersham Nurseries.
- Buying dill, flowers, seeds and a new pot.
- Eating a 99 flake in Richmond Park.
- Watching Arsenal draw with Manchester United.
- TV dinner.
- Re hydrating with diet coke and sparkling water.
- Watching Free Willy.
- Keeping up to date with the Olivier winners.
- Watching Bare Foot Comtessa.
- An early night with my book ready to sleep the sleep of the righteous.
Monday, 29 April 2013
Our Family Sunday
Another quiet day in our household was mostly spent: