So here's what we did:
- Spent hours marvelling at the rather brilliant David Bowie Is exhibition at the V&A. Do NOT miss this even if you're not a big fan, fascinating example of the fusion of music, fashion, art, culture and modern technology.
- Ate a great Kebab from our local Best Mangal, Fulham, voted one of the best in London by Time out no less.
- Took the bus then walked through Mayfair to the Mayfair Hotel, the venue for our friend's 40th 1940's fancy dress Birthday bash (see the best costume below).
- Drank a little too much wine, danced like I was 21 again then collapsed into bed at 2am
- Bacon butties and large coffees this morning.
- Quick shower then off in the snow.
- Long indulgent pub lunch at the great The Telegraph Inn on Putney Common.
- Then home for a movie afternoon.
- The film was The Muppets.
- Dozed on the sofa after a hot cup of tea.
- Ate our way through a packet of mini eggs
- Splashing around in the bath for Matilda whilst pretending to be a mermaid escaping the pirates and snakes.
- Hour long Corrie, reading the Sundays followed by an early night.
Photo from The Guardian