- Saw the fabulously funny Privates on Parade at the Noel Coward Theatre.
- Had a cheeky Cosmopolitan in the West End.
- Mooched around Farm shops.
- Bought daffodils and Primroses
- Bought the freshest organic vegetables.
- Stocked up on delicious meats for the freezer.
- Ate cake and drinking coffee.
- Cooked an early supper for friends and children.
- Drank lots of wine and put the world to rights.
- Late nights, lie ins.
- Huggles with Matilda in bed.
- Scrambled eggs on toasted bagels.
- Wandered the Soviet Modern Art exhibition at the Saatchi Gallery.
- Window shopped in the King's Road.
- Drank more coffee.
- Caught up with old friends on the phone for hours.
- Walked in the sun.
- Hung out the washing in the garden to make the most of the bright blue skies.
- Laughed a lot.
- Sang Bah Bah Black sheep ALOT, Matilda's song of the moment.
- Sat in the Clinic waiting for my dressing change and actually read the Waitrose magazine.
- Eating leftover dinner whilst watching Call the Midwife.
Sunday, 3 March 2013
Pretending Spring is here, our weekend pursuits
A most enjoyable, unintentionally busy weekend is what we've been lucky to experience. This is what we got up to.
Now I'm relishing in a fun filled weekend where we enjoyed good food and lots of fresh air. Spring is definitely just round the corner.