This is what I've been up:
- Short but nice lie in.
- Cuddles with my precious daughter whilst reading her poem to me (written with a little help from the husband.
- Admiring her portrait of me presented at the Mother's Day Assembly on Friday (above).
- Bacon sarnies on St John's Sourdough bread.
- Lacklustre (sadly) Chicken with Alioli wraps at Leon.
- Made up for it with a great Latte and chocolate brownie at Leon.
- Seeing the striking Lichtenstein retrospective at the Tate Modern.
- Abandoned walk along the Southbank as the snow began to fall.
- Cranked up the heating and cuddled up on the sofa to watch one of my favourite movies The Wizard Of Oz.
- Ate the husband's Cider Rabbit stew with a pile of mash.
- Ate the most indulgent Triple Chocolate Slab heavenly.
- Now for an evening of Call the Midwife and the final episode of Mr Selfridge with a glass of bubbly.
Happy Mother's Day!