I'd also bought some cream which was about to go past its sell by date, a few mushrooms left over from our mushroom lasagne at the weekend, and a lonely courgette that had been forgotten about in the vegetable drawer. So what to make?
Ingredients for 3 people:
- 1 500g Free Range Pork fillet
- 3 garlic cloves
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 spring onions or even better shallots
- 1 courgette thinly chopped
- A handful of chopped mushrooms
- Half a glass of wine
- 1 200ml pot of double cream
- 1 level teaspoon of sweet paprika
This dish takes no time at all to make this and you'll end up with a gorgeously rich stroganoffesque dinner. Matilda, the nightmare eater, loved it so I'd recommend it for toddlers too. Enjoy!